22 April 2007

The End of Hidden Frontier & the start of Odyssey


We got together at Rob and Beo's place for two things: First get all the stuff needed for next Saturday's EBII ball in Irvine -Barbara brought clothes racks so we hang all of the costumes needed for shoot and we got make-up together.

I became the guinea pig for make-up tests for the Archein bad guys on our next project, Odyssey. It was fun, more so that I thought. Adam spay painted my face trying to figure out what these guys will look like. But what I thought would be a fast day, much like last Sunday, turned into a long one, as I got there at noon, and leaving at 8:30.

Still, that is what HF was about. The schedule -while a useful tool -never came close to being followed. I'm ever hopeful that Wednesday shoot does go as planned, but I think by the time I get there at 3, it will be behind -as they should roughly have more than half done.

But that's the fun part of this thing. It does not really bother me that these shoots go so long, but there are times when I think finishing at the time the shooting schedule said we should, would be kind of neat.

I did have two tasks to fulfill today, which was getting a new gallon of green paint. JT suggested we re-paint the gree wall -cause it does need it. When I was at the Home Depot this morning, a guy asked me what I was using that color green for.

I asked him not to laugh, and then explained to him what its used for. He was nice, and did not laugh. Anyway, then went to Target to get the make-up wedges, pins and baby wipes.

It's weird, in someways, as I joined HF at the begining of its seventh and last season, I never dreamed I would be there when it ended. Now I'm here when Odyssey is beginning. That is, in some ways, even weirder.


No comments: