19 May 2007

It's Hour Come Round At Last

Star Trek: Hidden Frontier

Here it is, the final HF episode.

For 14 months, I worked behind the scenes of this online series, helping out when and where I could; eventually becoming an assistant director and then was able to helm the penultimate story, The Center Cannot Hold.

In this time, I've meet some of the nicest people you could ever see, and I have made some dear friends. As a crew, everyone works as a team and as an extended family. I cherish them as I would gold or diamonds. And they are honorable and odd, and that is a great combination.

To all of the cast and crew, I salute you, and love you and will hold you all in the palm of my hand and show the world that there are people who understand that some dreams can come true.




No comments: