13 May 2007

Saturday's Odyssey shoot and tired Sunday

Another shoot, another long day.

I can't complain, though. I love what I'm doing. And I look forward to each and every shoot.

Anyway, we began filming the love scene between Bobby and JT, and got to say it was hot. Bobby just commits to his character, which can speak volumes to other guy actors afraid to kiss another guy.

Meanwhile, as the cast continued to arrive (every one on time), we went on to film other scenes for the opener that had Ro and Astor in them.

We had to shoot most, if not all of Bobby's stuff, as he's off to New York at the beginning of June for two-weeks to film his episode of New Voyages (in which I learned that Bobby is losing two-weeks of work with no pay. That's going to hurt). They intend to trim his hair and to keep continuity when we resume filming in late June, we can't have Ro with long hair in one scene and short in another.

There is one scene at the end of the opener -Ro's log - where he can have his hair shorter, so there's no worry there.

Anyways, it was a long day, but like I said before, I'm having a blast.

So, spent the day recovering from Saturday. I wanted to finish Team of Rivals -God, how long have I been reading this book? -so spent about 3 hours at Starbucks, but only got about 100 pages read, leaving me about 50 pages left to go. So, maybe this week?

Called mom to wish her a Happy Mothers Day, and also talked to my Sister-in-law and my niece. Found my Younger Sister son did something stupid again -hitting a parked car and then driving away, the only thing he didn't count on was that someone saw it, got his description of my nephews car and the police got him at the gas station.

I don't know if to cry or laugh at his stupidity.

So, Sunday is nearly finished. Another predictable week begins at Borders.

Dullsville.

No comments: