14 July 2007


Today, we came one day closer to finishing episode 1.01 of StarTrek: Odyssey. We film again on Friday, and then Illiad will be done. For some reason, this shoot has seemed to go on forever. And we said goddbye to a cast member, who is off to do other things. I have mixed emotions on this, but I wish them the best. We had a new guy come in at the last moment to play a Romulan. He was good, despite the last minute casting. He was pretty hot, also. I hope we can use him for other things in the near future.

I've decided to take the first full week of August off. I have no idea what I'll do, though that's not really true. I will probably plan a day or two going to the ocean, spend some time around Santa Monica beach and what not, and take in a few tourist sites. I would like a trip to Disney, but I don't think I can afford it.

But, it would also be nice just to relax for a few days. Get caught up on some reading. Ride my bike and other boring things. I told JT that while I hope he has a job by August 6, but if he didn't, we should get together and do something.

So, I guess I got that going for me.


No comments: