12 August 2007

I Have Forgiven Jesus

I was a good kid, I wouldn't do you no harm,
I was a nice kid, With a nice paper round
Forgive me any pain, I may have brung to ya,
With God's help I know, I'll always be near to ya

But Jesus hurt me,
When he deserted me, but, I have forgiven you Jesus
For all the desire,
You placed in me when there's nothing I can do with this desire

I was a good kid,
Through hail and snow, I'd go just to moon you, I carried my heart in my hand
Do you understand, Do you understand

But Jesus hurt me,
When he deserted me, but, I have forgiven you Jesus
For all of the love,
You placed in me when there's no one I can turn to with
this love

Monday - humiliation, Tuesday - suffocation, Wednesday - condescension, Thursday
- is pathetic
By Friday life has killed me, By Friday life has killed me,
Oh pretty one,
Oh pretty one

Why did you give me so much desire, W
When there is nowhere I can go to offload this desire?
And why did you give me so much love in a loveless world,
When there's no one I can turn to to unlock all this love?

And why did you stick me in self deprecating bones and skin?,
Jesus do you hate me?
Why did you stick me in self deprecating bones and skin?
Do you hate me?, Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Do you hate me? Do you hate me?

No comments: