06 April 2008

Gods and the late night party drunks

From L to R: PK, Bailey the cat, Adam and Stephen
Front: JayTee

Last night was JayTee and Adam's God and Goddesses Party. I'm not much for dressing up for parties -I'm even a bit wary of Halloween.

Most of the people that came were dressed up, but there was an equal number who came dressed as, well, normal.

It was fun, I ate and drank more than I should and got home at about 2:15am.

Oh, the times when I could be up half the night, get a few hours sleep and have a full and productive day. Now, on a day like yeterday, where filming began on Operation Beta Shield, and then a full night at a party (or is that par-tay?) I suffer the entire day.

I guess is was helpful that today was a cool, cloudy, all around depressing day -much like the last two days. I've gotten used the sun. Go figure.

Anyways, an offshore flow should begin by midweek, pushing the temps to the upper 70's and low 80's.

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

Aw, two cloudy days in a row. Poor you! If it's not apparent, that should all be dripping in sarcasm.