17 April 2008

Random Days

Tyler Bosserman and Wayne Webb


Due to Tyler's availability, we had to shoot his scenes for Operation Beta Shield on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Now, on a school night, I don't like to be out late, as being I need to rise before the sun does. Now Tuesday I was home by 12:05, in bed by 12:06, but woke up around 4:30 - a half-hour before I had to get up to go to work.

Yesterday, as the filming went on, and on, and on, I was growing weary. I was distracted and totally not into the the shoot. I finally left at 11:15.

I did get to go in at 7, so I got an extra hour of sleep, and while I still woke up before my radio coming on, it was no that bad.

This is the one problem with getting older. I cannot be out late and it takes days to recover. Granted, if I ate more healthly, tried to excersise more, I guess I could have the energy to stay the course. Of course, getting up at 4:55 every day does cause me to be tired by 8pm.

And I'm not a nap person, even as a kid, it was a struggle for my mom to make me nap. So, by not being able to nap - no matter how tired I am - makes me a wimp and I'm nodding off an hour after prime time starts.

Weather, by the way, has been nice. Not as warm as it was over the weekend, but while we have some cloud cover in the morning, it's been vanishing and the sun is out. Still a bit breezy, but that's what you get, I guess, living here.

Suppose to be a cool weekend -and the only weekend I have nothing planned in April - so we'll see what I can do. I need to finish Company, so I might make a concerted effort to do that.

Beyond that, nothing else much is going on.

No comments: