19 November 2008

Nothing

So what do you say when you have nothing to say?

When I started this blog, I thought I could post my daily thoughts, rants about pop culture and occasionally post images.

All too soon, I realized I have nothing to say. Or I just don't know how to get those thoughts out of my head and into the digital world. Sure, I can (and probably will) rant on about the Prop 8 failure here, and I'm waiting for the Star Trek re-boot, or whatever it truly is -but that's like seven months off.

Work is work, as we head in the holiday season. Nothing new to report there, as the customer are complete idiots and have no idea how things work. Plus they trash your store; so nothing new there.

And as for the future of Borders, well speculation continues. With Circuit City filing for bankruptcy protection and closing a 155 stores, one speculates that we'll either do that or go for total liquidation.

So, going forward, the hateful holiday season begins and add on the fate of the company, I guess I'm just depressed. Sometimes, I wish something would happen. At one time I wished for good and happy things, but I discovered that they are just pure fantasy.

My destiny lies not in happiness, but in the dark corners of nothingness and waste.

And why do I fall for straight men?

And when I do fall a gay guy, why does he not fall for me?

Why does God laugh at me?

1 comment:

tornwordo said...

Aw buck up. Now's the time to watch one of your favorite movies, eat one of your favorite things and listen to that favorite cd you haven't listened to in a long time. I TOTALLY know what you mean about having nothing to write about. I mean look, I wrote about my closet light fixture today.