06 January 2008

Rain continues...

What a gloomy fraken day here.

After a Friday night where it rained, and the wind blew Saturday turned out to be somewhat of a nice day. Cloudy, cool and damp, but rain free. By the time I left Rob and Beo's after filming on episode two of The Helena Chronicles, it was raining again. But, as I've learned with living in Southern California, rain can be widely spread.

As I drove away from the studio and got about a mile away onto south bound Lake Street, the rain stopped. And it was dry when I got hom at 9.

Today, it started gloomy, cloud and cool. But I saw some sun poking through the ironed gray clouds. Which lasted for about 10 minutes. I went over to Starbucks to sit and enjoy a mocha and start reading Michael Crichton's Next.

Came home and just sat on my ass the rest of the day. It started raining again at about 2, and looking at the radar, we still have a few more hours of this stuff.

I feel depressed, much like it always happens in the winter and the weather becomes this dull. Of course, back in Illinois, these grey days can go on and on. Here in SoCal, those gloomy days are not long, but I've got used to those sunny days.

This would've been a perfect day to get really caught up on some reading, but I could not be motivated. Movie? Still want to see Juno, but again, I'm not motivated.

We need the rain, I guess. But on a weekend, when I'm off, its a pain in the ass.

I wonder where I can get some motivation ?

No comments: