21 May 2007

Venture Bros. quotes I like

Brock Samson: Don't you have nothing else to do but harp on Dr. Venture? Why haven't you tried the World Domination thing, you afraid of the big leagues?
The Monarch: Please. How stupid do I look to you? World Domination. I'll leave that to the religious nuts or the Republicans, thank you.

The Monarch: [in Dr. Venture's laboratory] Here I am in the heart of the lion's den and I don't even care!
[indicating a machine]
The Monarch: I don't even feel like taking a whizz on this! I used to DREAM about taking a whizz on this!

Molotov Cocktease: Brock Samson, you dog.
Brock Samson: Molotov, you bitch.

Dr. Venture: Oh, you don't know when to stop with all this, do you? You just keep pushing my buttons!
The Monarch: You're my arch-enemy! That's what I do! That's my thing!

No comments: