09 March 2008

Sunday notes


After spending the morning on Saturday at Starbucks (got to love warm weather here, as the lovely day brought more guys out in flips. There was a nice crop of hot guys in flip flops today at this Starbucks), and buying a $20 of sneakers at Marshals I went on a bike ride. Left here at 11am and got back at 3pm. I rode all the way out to my job, and spent some time there. I was trying to figure out if this could be done -riding to work - to save on gas. It's about a seventy minute ride, so when I start at 7, I would have to be out of here by 5:45.

I mean, I can do it. I just got to convince myself (and get some reflectors and light for riding in the rising sun) to do it. I could do it, at least twice a week. Save on gas, which is the ultimate reason for doing it.

Anyways, it was tiring and ended up going to bed early. Which is usual, of course, but it was also to try and get an early start on losing that hour of sleep with Daylight Savings beginning on Saturday night, Sunday morning.

Today turned out to be okay. Even though I did not have to be there for the start of 1.04, I went to see if I could help out, because JT has a cold. But Jenn came to the rescue, so it was great and yet odd, not to have something to do.

Not a bad weekend, in the end. Nice weather, also.

No comments: