06 September 2008

The Fall TV Season- 2008, Part 1


While the potential threat of an actors strike still looms -even though it seems less now - I'm glad the TV season is back. If I see one more reality/game show I'm going to puke. Like I just did now. A little bit, in my mouth, when I passed the Janice Dickenson thingy on Oxygen. Pretty people, but that woman annoys me more than Paula Abdul and the rest at American Idol.

Anyhoo, lets take a look at what I want to watch this year.

Chuck leads off my Monday. Perhaps the quirkiest show of last year, this spy show, with the lovable and down right adorable Zachary Levi as nerdy Buy More clerk Chuck, will add Tony Hale from Arrested Development to the cast as his store manager. The whole set up of the show is a bit of stretch, but the cast, including Adam Baldwin and Yvonne Strahovski, make the premise work. Plus you got the hot looking Ryan McPartlin playing Captain Awesome. Enough said.

Since the housemate likes Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, that gets picked up on the DVR, along with Heroes.

The rest of Monday seems a bit of blah for me. While I can't figure out the success of either Two and Half Men or The Big Bang Theory, I don't watch them. I like How I Met Your Mother, but since I'm watching Chuck, I don't usually catch it until winter reruns. I've heard Samatha Who is good, but I miss that also. I've missed most of Boston Legal, though I've tried to catch it from time-to-time, but I get bored with its over-the-topness alot of the times. CSI: Miami is just dumb, so I don't care to watch it. My Own Worst Enemy looks interesting, but like all shows that air after 10pm here on the West coast, I usually miss.

Mostly because I'm tired.

No comments: