10 September 2008

Fall TV Season, the conclusion

Thursday has Ugly Betty, while I tend to record My Name is Earl and will probably catch Kath and Kim. Smallville is just dull and predictable. I’ve moved on from it. The Office and 30 Rock are two of the smartest shows on TV. And they’re damned funny, especially 30 Rock. Life on Mars might be the only show at 10 I might want to watch -or record.

The only thing Friday has going for it is the severely underrated Everybody Hates Chris. After that, I’m generally watching Sci Fi or reading or doing naughty things with the internet.

Sunday has, as always, The Simpsons. Desperate Housewives is still laborious for me, as I think everyone of those characters are loathsome. Still, with the five year jump that will dominate the series, maybe I’ll return. Finally, Brothers & Sisters is a way soap operay even for a soap opera, but its got a married gay couple, so it gets a thumbs up for me.

No comments: