07 September 2008

The Fall TV Season, Part II

Tuesday starts with NCIS. While not a huge fan of these procedural type shows, NCIS is a bit different. The show is more character based than its cousin, the CSI franchise, and the cast works well together. It also does not take itself too serious.

Beyond that, there is nothing much for the rest of the night that I really care to watch. With Reaper not coming back until January or so, I can't get to excited about 90210, if only because I never watched the original series. Besides, it just just looks dull. Meanwhile, I’ve never cared for House, so I won't watch it. Privileged just seems dumb and proves that mean girls are a dime a dozen these days. Fringe might be the only show I’ll watch, if only because it comes from J.J. Abrams, and not because of Joshua Jackson. Like the rest of the week, most of the shows that air at 10 I miss because I’m old and need to be in bed early.

I also don't care for them either.

No comments: