15 April 2007

Odyssey comes closer to production

Today, I ventured over to Rob and Beo's to get more info on the start for filming on Odyssey. Filming begins on Wednesday, April 25. And, of course, a week day shoot is unusal. Mainly, of course, the reason for that shoot day is because of Karl is in town (for EB2) and its the only day they can film Korg's scenes for the opener.

They're also filming scenes with Bobby and JayTee (who is also directing the pilot), I think mostly because of Bobby's availabilty later this summer (as he goes to New York to film his guest shot on New Voyages) is, at best, difficult.

I became a model for some new prosthetic John is creating for the Romulan commander. Also, Beo tested some stuff on Adam.

JayTee asked me to be the AD on the episode, but because I work, I told them I could not get there until 3pm. Which appears to be fine, as filming will go onto until at least 8, with Julia as Stadi also being filmed.

I heard another day of filming will take place in early May, with other stuff to film in June, July and August, as it seems Odyssey will not debut until October.

1 comment:

kenny said...

Thanks David for stopping by my blog. You are right you are fabulous and cute. I will try not to become a stereo type. I will just be my self. I don't see my self doing a lot of drugs either when I grow up. The truth is I don't know what I'm going to like when i get out and explore the gay community. I am starting to get the idea that being yourself is a big part of being gay!