05 February 2008

Super-duper Tuesday

Well, I voted.

It was easy, and very quick. In and out, much like a White Castle Hamburger. There was a five step way to vote. You get in line, and the guy asks your name. He finds it, you sign and move on to the lady next to him.

I'm unsure where they got this lady, who looked like she voted in the Teddy Roosevelt election. Apparently, she got confused about the street address where I live. I said D Street. D as in David -my name.

So for about a thirty-second period, she looked at me like I had just pissed in her morning juice and then thrown it on her. Anyways, once all that confusion was done, she crossed off my name and street address. Moved onto the third, where I was given my ballot and then told to go over to the booth, the first three appeared to be for democrates. I have no idea why this is, and found it very odd.

Did my civic duty, chose my canidates and propositions and left. I was there all of maybe 5 minutes. Say what you will, but yoy got to love the democratic system.

So, beyond the old, very confused lady at Step Number 2, it was a fun and delightful five minutes.

Of course, now we play the waiting game.

Errr....

Dum de dum.

Oh, I hate the waiting game, let's play Hungry, Hungry Hippo.

No comments: