18 December 2007

Here comes the rain, again.

As usual here when it rains, the local networks go on stormwatch. I suppose, born and raised in Chicago where snow comes in feet, I can't get all worked up about it when it rains here.

But as rare as rain has been in 2007, I suppose I can cut these guys a little slack. But it is raining now, and should pull out of here sometime tomorrow, though a chance of rain remains in the forcast through the end of the week.

Whic is good and bad, I guess. Rain usually depresses buisness, but with 6 days until Christmas, people have to get their shopping done, even if its pouring.

It's also suppose to be cool, though it looks like Christmas Day may hit 70!

Got to love SolCal just for that. And if I want to see snow, tomorrow there should be some on the San Bernardino hills. And that's as close as I want to get to it.

No comments: