30 December 2007

New Years


With the end of another year at hand, I ponder to myself what 2008 will bring for me and the rest of the world. One hopes that 2008 can only be better, if only because it’s the last year of crazy assed Bush and his evil empire.

But even as I mention that, I’m still unsure who to vote for in November. Yeah, I’m a registered democrat, but I feel left down by them as they’ve capitulated to Bush more than they promised back in 2006. I cannot foresee voting for any republican, if only because they all seem as worst as King George, especially Huckabee and Romney.

Becoming an independent has been going through my mind lately, but even that seems to open a whole new barrel of monkeys.

If I need to set resolutions, I guess getting fit be one of them. Also getting a better paying job so I can actually enjoy the lovely state of California I moved to 2 ½ years ago. Read more, as the WGA strike has shown me there is a world outside of TV. I would also like to blog more, talk about serious things than post pics of hot guys who would never look at me if I walked down the street.

Then there’s that self-esteem thing, too.

I would also like, sometime in 2008, to go back to Chicago and visit my family and friends with no worries of money and troubles.

Get that new bike and ride it until my legs fall off.

Happy New Year to all!!!

No comments: