16 December 2007

Sick for a day

Saturday proved to be a bust for me. I did not sleep very well Friday night, waking and rolling around. I was up before 6 -something I never do when I don't have to get up. I did not feel 100% myself, but I still ventured over to Starbucks at 7:15, with a new book. While I was there, I felt weird. I could'nt concentrate, and it didn't help that this new book I was reading -Three Days to Never - really needed my to pay attention.

I got home and tried to ignore my feelings. Saturday was the Hidden Frontier Christmas party at Risha's in Torrance. I wanted to go, and even goggle mapped the way there. Pretty simple: the 10 to the 605 to the 91.

Anyway, the day seemed to drag on and on, and I attempted to work -the best I could do was start a load of whites. As the day went on, I felt less and less like myself. My stomach was jumping around, and a headache developed. I was cold, even though the heat was up and I was dressed in long pants, and two shirts -one with long sleves.

TNT was runnning The Lord of The Rings movies, so I was watching them. At about 3, I thought I would lay down until 5 or so. I'm not a nap person, so I thought I would be just warmer under the covers -completley dressed.

Well, I did sleep, until about 6:30. I was surprised, but I still felt crappy. I realized then I would not be going to Risha's. I stayed in bed for about another hour, before I had to get up and pee. I wandered into the kitchen, even though I was not hungry. That's when I noticed Rob had tried to call like 3 times.

I called, and talked to Beo.

So, today, I feel better, though I still had that damned headache. I wonder why I felt this way. And while now, as I type this, the headache is gone, I wonder where this feeling came from.

And now I'm hungry.

No comments: